- Contract manufacture to the clients formulations and specifications.
- Full Service Supply including sourcing and supply of raw and packaging materials.
- Bulk manufacture.
- Filling and Packing
- QA/ QC testing and release.
Research and Development.
With in-house R&D chemists we are able to provide our clients with quick to market products using the latest ingredients and product innovations from around the globe.
- Product brief and agreed timeline.
- Laboratory samples and product costings.
- Packaging sourcing , or clients specified suppliers.
- Supporting data can be provided such as ingredients listings for labelling (INCIS)
- Specifications and MSDS on raw materials.
- Stability & Compatibility studies.
- Preservative Efficacy testing.
- COA’s on finished product.
- MSDS on Finished product.
- Assistance with local and export market registration and regulatory affairs.
TPA offer a full scale of solutions from laboratory scale up, small batch up to economical high volume batch sizes. Our commercial run sizes typically range from 200kg to 5400kg – in liquid, gels, supensions, creams, lotions, oils , semi solids and fragrance.
Maximum blend size: 5400L/KG
Minimum blend size: 200L/KG
Homogenisers: inline and overhead
5400kg, 1000kg, 400kg jacketed mixing tanks
Fill and Packing capabilities
Bottle packing lines: Ranging from 2mL – 1000mL
6 head filler, 2 head fillers, 1 head fillers, rotary filling line
Our filling and packing support equipment includes ;
- Inkjet Coders
- Tube Fillers
- Shrink Wrappers
- Induction sealer
We can fill and pack
- Bottles – Plastic & Glass
- Jars – Plastic & Glass
- Tubes – Plastic / Laminate & Metal
- Airless Containers- top and bottom fill
- Vials – Plastic and Glass including crimp & screw neck
- Unit Cartons, Gift Boxes , Promo Bags , Shelf ready shippers and vac trays.
- Bulk – Tubs , Pails , Drums